6 Aug 2021

Wallflower: The beginning

 Hiya people of the outside world! 

I am the local 'wallflower', that maybe you haven't seen walking around much across the street, partying around wild kids, pulling pranks at school and definitely not posting fancy-filtered pictures on social media. In other words.. I am anonymous. Not really but just in case you don't find my identity Sherlock Holmes!

Yup, I am very awkward either it's real life or online. Being the hidden soul hasn't been exactly fun (If I were to put it that way lol) but I enjoy being by myself most of the time. Stepping out of 'my comfort zone' hasn't really been my thing honestly. And you may be thinking-- 'Yo! that's pretty lame' 

No, it's not really.. I am at peace being with myself.

Considering this is my first post, I wish to introduce myself (not much in detail for sure).

I am a student and that's pretty obvious taking in account of the fact that I write in a very casual way and not like some 100 million book selling author and stuff. Personally I prefer to be a stay at home individual who likes reading fan-fics, listening to music, watching popular web series/tv shows, watching youtube videos etc. Not pretty cool huh? In fact I have this thing of imagining myself in an alternate world full of my fav fictional characters. I have a small circle of friends. I am a huge Potterhead (internal screaming intensifies), and we'll save that for another time ofc! Talking to strangers really gets on my nerves unless I know that person very well. 

Okay then that is probably it. This was a mere intro.. Picture toh abhi baaki hai mere dost! (Google translation: The movie is still left my friend) lol. 

K then later folks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment